I always love a good deal, especially when I can get it from the comfort of my own home. 2020 has been a total dumpster fire of a year, but one of the positives is that we can all get the best Black Friday deals without having to leave our couch!
I believe in sharing the love, so here are the best of tech Black Friday deals that I found. The best part is that everything is under $800! Cheers to updating tech without breaking the bank.
- Samsung 75″ TV for under $800 – We are looking at possibly buying a new TV for our house. I’ve really been eyeing the Samsung Frame TV but I just cannot bring myself to dropping $2,000 on a TV.
- Vizio 70″ TV for under $500 – If you’re really on a budget but want a larger TV this is the best deal I can find. We currently have a 60″ Vizio that we bought 8 years ago and it’s still going strong. I really only want to replace it with something bigger, and this may just be that something.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra for $550 – The Hubby needs a new phone and this is his dream phone, and for more than 1/2 off the normal price tag it’s a steal!
- Apple Watch SE for $230 – Little Miss Destructo broke my Apple Watch screen last month. I called a few local repair shops and just to get the screen fixed it’s going to cost me $150! For that price, I may as well upgrade to the SE.
- Apple Airpods Pro for under $170 – I’m late to the Airpods game, but have been informed these are life-changing. These are on my Christmas list!
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum R100 for under $200 – We have an off-brand robot vacuum and it’s the only reason my house gets vacuumed on a weekly basis. This is an excellent price and I’ve heard good things about this one.
- Lenovo Ideapad Laptop 14″ for $330 – Virtual classes call for everyone to have their own devices. This is such a great price for a laptop. Run, don’t walk people!
- Playstation 5 Console for $500 – The Hubby has been asking for this since Playstation announced that they were releasing the 5th edition. I have a feeling this will be on many Christmas wishlists this year.
- Ecobee 3 Lite Smart Thermostat for $170 – We just bought this and are loving it so far. I really like the room sensors to make sure that the temperature stays consistent across the house.
- Ring Doorbell Pro for under $100 – So you can creep on your online shopping packages being delivered!
I hope you find a good deal in this Black Friday Best of Tech gift guide. Be on the lookout for more of my gift guides coming soon!